|Free Shipping Details|
For Orders Over
** For countries outside of the EU/UK, a reduced flat rate is offered for purchases of over 180€. This information can be found at checkout.
*** The shipping of oversized items, such as wheels and handlebars, are subject to an additional shipping rate because of their volumetric excess, regardless of the order total. This information can be found at checkout, or you may need to contact us directly.
Please note, Standard Shipping methods can take up to two weeks for delivery. If you wish to receive your shipment within 72 hours of shipment, we recommend that you choose DHL Express upon checkout.
For shipping costs that do not reach our free shipping threshold, please check your preferred shipping method at checkout.
1. We assume part of the shipping costs associated with different orders in order to be able to provide flat rate shipping costs for domestic and worldwide clients. FREE and/or REDUCED SHIPPING are not available during certain sales.
2. We use trusted third-party logistics providers to deliver our goods.
3. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible.
4. Tracking and shipping information will be provided to you once we have completed processing successfully placed orders (we aim to process successfully completed orders within 48h of the order being placed during our published opening hours: Monday to Friday). During sales, the high volume of orders may cause this time to increase by 2-4 days.
5. Any claims for shortages or goods damaged in transit must be made within 3 business days of shipment arrival. We are not responsible for any damage sustained during shipping and clients must contact the carrier directly for remuneration resulting from damage.
6. Any costs incurred from customs or duties are at the customer’s expense. Customs and Duties can be applicable on any items purchased online outside of the EU. Should the customer refuse payment, the company is not liable for any refund.